The year was 1927, February 27, when Chris Matulich founded Ruth’s Chris Steak House. At that time, there wasn’t even any parking lot. The location could hardly accommodate 60 people at a time. Who could have thought that this steak house would once be one of the most popular and best steak houses in the United States? Now, they have 100 steakhouses across the United States, even in Mexico and Canada. Now, what more to tell you about Ruth’s Chris steaks? It’s pretty easy to understand the causes behind their success if you try the Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe once.
Ruth’s Chris steak recipe is one of the most popular and most used recipes out there when it comes to celebrating with steaks. Even, I have shared the Best Steak for Burritos Recipe, Pressure cooker Steak Recipe, Best Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak, Slow Cooker Chuck Eye Steak Recipe, and even the Duplicate Cracker Barrel Hamburger Steak Recipe with you, but nothing can compare with the ruth Chris steak recipe.
If you still have a “why” in your mind, I would just ask you to try it.
- Finely chopped fresh parsley (1 tablespoon)
- Kosher salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Worcestershire sauce (1/2 teaspoon)
- Finely minced garlic cloves (3 garlic cloves)
- Black or white pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Unsalted butter (1/2 cup)
- Make sure you have all the ingredients near you as you have to use them one by one without any delay.
- Place the butter in a medium bowl and let it remain still for a few minutes so that it reaches room temperature. Thus, the butter will get soft and easy enough for an easy-peasy recipe.
- Take all the ingredients and add them at the same time. Now, stir well so that the ingredients combine well. You can even use your fork for the optimal result.
- Lay any plastic wrap on a flat floor then scoop the butter out all over the plastic wrap. To make the butter take a log shape, use a spatula or spoon and scrape the mixture sides this way.
- Then, start rolling the butter back and forth by holding tightly both ends of the plastic wrap. This will ensure an even better log shape. Then, take it out of the wrap and, to harden the log, place it in the fridge.
- Then, after a few hours taking the garlic butter out of the fridge, unwrap carefully, and make your desired slices.
Now, you are done with your Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe. Place these on top of your hot steaks, and then serve in your desired way. All will love it and you will be appreciated in all the ways possible.
- If you want to fast-forward the log hardening process, you can use your freezer as well.
- Make sure the butter remains at room temperature. It may disrupt the whole recipe if it doesn’t get enough soft.
Actually, all the steak recipes are good in terms of nutritional value. Steak offers a lot of minerals usually. The Ruth’s Chris steak butter is not different. Here is what you get from this steak:
|Serving (per serving)
|746 (3058 kJ)
What kind of seasoning do you use on Ruth Chris Steak?
I don’t opt for any type of special seasonings actually. Even there is no need to go for the fancy seasoning. If you really want to season it, the good old-fashioned ones, the cracked peppers, and kosher salt will get the job perfectly.
If you use kosher salt, the larger grains of kosher salt will do an amazing job by creating a tasty crust on your steak. This salt will also help the steaks finely to retain water.
Can I store the leftover steak?
Indeed, you can. You can even store the leftover of these steaks for a few days in the fridge and in the freezer for up to 10 days if you care. Just use a freezer-safe bag or jar while putting the steaks in the freezer.
While reheating, reheat the steaks on medium-high heat and thoroughly warm. So simple!
If you have ever tried any of the ruth’s Chris steak recipes, there is nothing new to tell. But if you haven’t already, I tell you what, it is so simple to prepare even without the need of using any fire.So, this was everything on my part. Now it is your turn to try the Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe.
I would really appreciate your feedback. And if you have any other variation, please don’t forget to share with me.