Cheerful birthday to me! That’s right, the salted caramel chocolate chip cheesecake was my first birthday cake. Every time I prepare it, it reminds me of the sweetest days of my life. Also, I would like to announce that, this is a sweet deserving of the name “cake”.
Chocolate chip caramel cheesecake is the ideal treat to fulfill all of your nocturnal desires for sweet and pungent desires. This caramel chocolate chip cheesecake weds ocean salt and sweet caramel with chocolate chips heated into a smooth cheesecake base alike the one you get in Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers. What’s more, assuming that didn’t sound alluring enough, the way that the outside is involved in squashed Oreo treats will unquestionably persuade you that this is a definitive sweet.
It was wanton. It was fantastic. It caused my taste buds to do a cheerful dance. Then, at that point, it caused me to acknowledge I needed to get it out of the house to you.
The number of ingredients here will prepare a cake to treat 18 people, which will take 3 hours; 30 minutes of preparation time, 28-30 minutes of cooking time along with 2 hours 2 minutes are required here.
For the Oreo Cookie Crust
- Double stuff or regular whole Oreos (18 pieces)
- Purely melted unsalted butter (¼cup)
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Softened to room temperature and totally fat cream cheese (16ounces)
- Granulated sugar(¾cup)
- Yogurt (¼cup)
- Large eggs (2pieces)
- Pure vanilla extract (1teaspoon)
- Regular size, or mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (1cup)
- Homemade salted caramel (as much as you prefer)
- Preheat stove to 350-degrees Fahrenheit. Then, using 18 liners, cover up to two 12-count cupcake containers.
- In a medium-size blender or food processor, beat the entire Oreos into a fine scrap. Mix the treat scraps and dissolve margarine together in a medium-sized bowl. Then move to the second step.
- Into the lower part of every liner, press down 1 stacking Tablespoon of the prepared blend. Heat in bunches for 5 minutes and permit to somewhat cool down, gradually, as you set up the filling.
- Utilizing a handheld or stand blender fitted with an oar connection in a huge bowl, beat the cream cheddar on medium to high speed until totally smooth, scratching down the sides of the bowl on a case-by-case basis.
- After that, add up the yogurt and sugar, and beat to mix on high-medium speed until fully blended. Add the eggs, each, in turn, beating at medium speed after every addition.
- On a case-by-case basis, scrape down both sides of the bowl. Now, add in the small chocolate chips and vanilla concentrate one by one.
- Use a spoon to spread and mix the batter into the coverings until almost full. Then, take 20-23 minutes for baking each of the pans.
- Permit to cool down totally at room temperature for something like 60 minutes after taking down from the stove. Then, move to the cooler (refrigerator) and permit it to chill for something like two hours to reach the last step of preparing the Salted caramel chocolate chip cheesecake.
- Spread salted caramel on top of every cheesecake and get set for serving. You can even add extra chocolate chips whenever wanted.
- When it comes to yogurt, I have found a lot of people who would be in trouble picking up the right kind of yogurt. Let me tell you, nonfat or sour cream is just fine. Even Greek, regular vanilla, plain, low-fat yogurt is also superbly fine here.
- Sometimes I utilize the twofold stuffed Oreos, and, as a result, the bottoms of the liners remain somewhat oily, yet the genuine cheesecake doesn’t. This is indeed an attendant!
- For another unique variation, I changed the recipe a bit more. I make smaller than normal (scaled-down, biscuit size) cheesecakes and drop 1 customary estimated chocolate chip in the middle. I only bake them for 10 minutes.
How to store
If there are any leftover cheesecakes, cover them firmly and put them in the fridge. It will remain good in the fridge for as long as 5 days.
But if you want to freeze it straight ahead, you have to let it cool down first. It is ideal to fridge this food item without any kind of caramel. After that, when you take it out, defrost it in the refrigerator, and use salted caramel to top the dish prior to serving.
The caramel chocolate cheesecake recipe is a handy food item when you need plenty of nutrition items in a single preparation. Just see what it offers:
|Serving (per serving)||Nutritional Value||Daily Value|
|Calories||253.54 (1037 kJ)||–|
|Total Fat||17 g||34%|
|Saturated Fat||9.11 mg||36 mg|
|Trans fat||0.12 g||–|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5.14 g||–|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.09 g||–|
|Total Carbohydrate||24.25 g||53%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.92 g||8%|
|Vitamin C||Â 0.02mg||–|
Because of my having plenty of time, I love to prepare every food item in many ways. I absolutely can’t eat everything, nor do I have a pastry kitchen where I can sell the food.
Regardless of which course you go, there’s no turning out badly with a pastry that is somewhat sweet, somewhat pungent, and totally flavorful! The chocolate caramel cheesecake recipe is totally unmatchable. You and the other served with this one will be treated thoroughly with this Salted caramel chocolate chip cheesecake.