Today I am here to share my version of Mini cheesecakes with vanilla wafers Paula Deen with you. It is pretty a simple recipe, which yields the perfect cheesecake to prepare, enjoy and store ahead.
It is one of the most popular recipes I have come across of Paula Deen. Man, who doesn’t know about this outstanding recipe monster, Paula Deen! He has even got the Daytime Emmy Award (Outstanding Lifestyle Host)!
However, not everyone can produce the original formula that resembles the formula provided by Paula Deen. Yes, of course, you can buy the “Real Women of Philadelphia: The Cookbook” and get many more recipes from Paula Deen but it will cost like hell. But you are getting the best of the recipes here without a penny!
If you are worried about the cooking process and hassle, let me tell you that even my two-year-old can prepare a cheesecake in minutes. So, grab the ingredients right away in jump straight into the Paula Deen mini cheesecake recipe without a second thought. This is going to be the game-changer in your cheesecake-making journey!
- Brick cream cheese, softened (2 pkg.; around 8 oz. each)
- Granulated sugar (1 cup)
- Butter extract (1 tsp.)
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla wafers (12 standard wafers)
- Seedless raspberry jam (1 cup)
- Fresh raspberries (as much as you prefer)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (2 tbsp.)
- Heat up your oven straight to 350-degree Fahrenheit.
- Now, for each of the 12 muffin cups, set a paper cupcake liner finely.
- After that, in your hand-held electric mixer, beat all the cream cheese lightly until it gets fluffy. Then, one by one, add the butter extract, granulated sugar, and the eggs. While adding the eggs, add one at a time and beat well before adding the next.
- At this stage, for each of the muffin cup, put a vanilla wafer, which should remain flat-side down.
- Over the wafers, with a small spoon lightly spread the cream cheese mixture.
- To get done with, bake all the wafers for 20 minutes.
Prepare for serving
- Take the tarts down from the oven and let them cool down completely.
- When fully cooled, with a spoon, using /2 Tbsp. of raspberry jam at a time, top the cheesecake cupcake finely.
- Also, use the fresh raspberries as per your liking.
- To finish up, use powdered sugar to dust your Mini cheesecakes with vanilla wafers Paula Deen.
- Traditionally, we all use our ovens to prepare this food item. But, sometimes, I have also used my food processor to prepare it as, you know, I like to prepare the same recipe every way possible. So, you can try using your food processor as well.
- As far as the topping concerns, the ones, raspberry jam, and fresh raspberries are the best. But crushed pineapple thickened with cornstarch is also an amazing topping option. On your tray, these will look marvelous.
- Once, I have also added a tablespoon of lemon juice to the formula, and it turned out magnificently. You are on your own about it.
Paula Deen Mini cheesecake is truly an ideal option for the health-conscious as well. It packs a pretty healthy combination of necessary vitamins and minerals, although in a little amount. Check it out:
|Serving (per serving)||Nutritional Value||Daily Value|
|Total Fat||13 g||34%|
|Saturated Fat||03 mg||16 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||3.2 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||12%|
Note: Daily Value percentage is based on a 2,000-calorie diet a day.
Hope you have already understood how easy and hassle-free these Mini cheesecakes with vanilla wafers Paula Deen is to prepare. It takes the least of the efforts! I would say, get your little children to prepare it and enjoy it!
As an important note, along with “Real Women of Philadelphia: The Cookbook”, you can always visit Paula Deen online for more of these recipes. You will get the ideal and simple supper plans as well for which Paula Deen is known for. You’ll likewise track down healthy plans alongside her popular Southern solace food.